4. The Killers: Hot Fuss

5. The Bravery: The Bravery

6. The Game: The Documentary

7. Jack Johnson: In Between Dreams

8. Green Day: American Idiot

9. The Game: West Coast Resurrection

10. Will Smith: Lost and Found

-------------

I still don't see how Beanie Sigel can sell 150,000 copies. He hasn't gotten much buzz around his album at all. No on'es playin his songs, videos, or talkin about the album cuts

Yo its all about Image, dont forget that. there is a friend of mine who tried to explain me what hiphop and all that stuff with MCs, Rappers are about. he said that FP doesnt make good music and such stuff... yeah and he likes stuff like Candy Shop.

I told him to listen to a few KRS, Talib or Mos Def stuff. he didnt even know who they are. In his opinion its just something about the taste of music.

But HipHop is more than just a cool beat from Dre or Eminem. He didnt get it.

Kiddies are so brainwashed, this guy tried to explain me what hiphop music is...

JFP Rock The House

Edited by DefCEM

Yeah, I hate those kiddies... they know 50 Cent, Eminem, Snoop and that's it! They don't know anything about real Hip Hop but think they are cool because the **** is on TV all day long... ask 'em about Wu-Tang, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul or Naughty By Nature or sum others and they have nothin' to say!

Yeah, I hate those kiddies... they know 50 Cent, Eminem, Snoop and that's it! They don't know anything about real Hip Hop but think they are cool because the **** is on TV all day long... ask 'em about Wu-Tang, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul or Naughty By Nature or sum others and they have nothin' to say!

:werd:

you said it all

thier parents obviously give them too much pocket money for them to buy all these 50 cent Cds.

Wil is the only 1 i actually like out of those artists.

Exactly!!! :werd: