JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

what to write about

bagotrasho

yeah same here, it would be helpful to me as well( subjects for poems)....though i've been greatly inspired by Tell Me Why

ummm, just some ideas bagotrasho that i may try as well:

something ur passionate about

current events(and their impact on you as an individual)

something good or bad that's happened to you

sorry that's all i have for now lol, i'm usually better @ this :thumb:

Edited by willjadafan

Do you ever get that feeling where your brain is sparked with creative brainstorming, but it just can't be put down on paper? Ah, the fear of looking at a bad idea. That horror has faced us all.

bagotrasho - if U feel that way now, jsut write about something focusing around the idea of not being able to express yourself. u got it, now explore.

willjadafan - u heard 'Tell Me Why'. well, just write how the song made U feel when u heard it, what was going thru ya head as Will and Mary spoke/rap/sung every word. U could even go to the point as to speak about Human emotion toward different things.

again, the possibilities are endless.

Take your time and try to write what you feel about your life and the world, how u view it, basically the same thing that willjadafan suggested, she basically said it all there. There's so many things you can write a song about, but it's gotta be something that's relevant to you, btw I've been excited about this "Lost and Found" album comin' so I decided to write a song about JJFP and I'm gonna post it up when I get a chance.