JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada On Oprah

MissAshley

O got be sure to watch that. I love Jada. I think Jada is such a mature, wise woman. I think she has lovely personality, great sense of humor, and is very intelligent I can see why Will married her. I am very curious what the topic is going to be about. :angel:

I'm a huge fan of Jada as well Angel, as my name implies, here's the info:

03/30/05 Venus, Serena and Jada Pinkett Smith on Dating, Sex and Weight (TV-14)

Tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams, and Jada Pinkett Smith are on a mission—inside the secret world of girls. A 16-year-old admits she has had sex with eight boys. They've never talked about this…until this emotional special report. :thumb:

I'll tune in! :kool:

I watched it yesterday afternoon, I like the advice that Jada gave one of the girls there: "What I need you to do is write down on a paper one thing you like about yourself each day and repeat it to yourself because you are special", that's some deep stuff, Will's lucky to have such a strong woman like that.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys for anyone who tuned in last time, or is interested in seeing this, there's a second part to this Oprah show airing tomorrow:

4/15/05 The Secret Lives Of Teenage Girls (TV-14)

One 18-year-old admits that she drinks until she blacks out. Another girl says her boyfriend beat her. In part two of this special report, Jada Pinkett Smith and tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams help girls on the brink.

Edited by willjadafan