JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

for those of u in the US...

*mimi*

is there buzz about Lost and Found where u live? Or anywhere u know of? I just wanna make sure Will's album does well to unseat 50 from the number 1 spot. It's important here in America as well cuz everyone's stuck on that 50cent ****. Well 50 dropped 50% this week, so maybe he'll drop big again next week. Not much competition on the week Will comes out, so we'll see i guess.

I'm from the U.S. :peace: :angel: I'm telling all my friends about Will's album. I'm gonna buy the album as soon as it hits the stores :angel:

Well I'm American, but the thing is no one I know that likes Rap likes Will. They all just want to here the gangster rap, and when I tell them they should check it out, I get that annoying line "Actors should stay actors". then when I try to tell them he was a rapper first, they just stop listening. But all I know is I'm excited and happy he's still rapping, and thats all I care about. :ridepony:

• Members

Well I'm American, but the thing is no one I know that likes Rap likes Will. They all just want to here the gangster rap, and when I tell them they should check it out, I get that annoying line "Actors should stay actors". then when I try to tell them he was a rapper first, they just stop listening. But all I know is I'm excited and happy he's still rapping, and thats all I care about. :ridepony:

Alot of people who listen to rap/hip-hop don't know or understand the true essence's of the blueprint of what hip-hop really mean's,"Self-Expression!!!!",so there really cheating will smith on that,plus there given the expression that all black men are nothing but thugg's/gangster's,and i sinerely hate that the black/white female's are buying or to say,"Conforming!!!!",into that stupid and narrow minded concept.This generation of listener's are simple and narrow mind in there view,there not open-mind to anything,and i blame it on there parent's.Peace,Vernon

same here, i havent heard any1 mention Lost and Found. every1 likes 50 cent and the game!

I live in the US and it's the same here!! I told my friends that I'm excited for "Lost & Found" and they're like "What's Lost & Found...?" Actually, all my friends like rock music and know almost nothing about Will Smith. So I'm totally opposite. That's why I like this site because there's other people who like Will as much as I do. I totally fit in!! So there isn't much of a "buzz" about Lost & Found here in Utah, where I live. Btw, what state are u in Angel Amor?

Same here when I try to explain my friends... They're just idiots, they don't even listen to Will and they even don't really know him but they are talkin' about him like they know everything!!! Also they think they know anything betta than us REAL WILL FANS!!! It really makes me sick! I just would like to punch them in the middle of the face!!!!!!!! :nono: