JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

QUEEN LATIFAH: MILLENNIUM COLLECTION

I just wanted 2 give u guys a heads up. Queen Latifah's "The Best of...: The Millennium Collection (20th Century Masters) CD just dropped. Circuit City has it on sale for $6.99 this week (last day of sale is Saturday).

Here's the tracklisting...

1. Wrath of My Madness (All Hail The Queen)

2. Rough w/ Heavy D, Treach, KRS-One (Edited SIngle Version) (Black Reign)

3. U.N.I.T.Y. (Clean Version) **this is a dope remix not on the album!!** (Black Reign)

4. Just Another Day... (Edited Version) (Black Reign)

5. Black On Black Love w/ Next (Order In The Court)

6. Latifah's Had It Up To Here (Nature of A Sista)

7. Black Hand Side (Black Reign)

8. Paper (Order In The Court)

9. It's Alright (Order In The Court / Nothing To Lose Soundtrack)

10. Weekend Love (Black Reign)

For those of u love Latifah and don't have her albums, this is a steal at $6.99!!

Hey I knew she had sumthing coming out but I didn't know when. I love her music. I gonna cop that. :angel:

I have the "She's A Queen: Queen Latifah Greatest Hits" album from Queen Latifah that Motown released a few years ago, I gotta get more of her albums. What's her best album?

I have the "She's A Queen: Queen Latifah Greatest Hits" album from Queen Latifah that Motown released a few years ago, I gotta get more of her albums. What's her best album?

1993's "Black Reign"...

its a shame she only made like what 4 rap CDs? damn...i own her "Black Reign" CD is its one of my fav CDs of all time.

I think 2003's "She's A Queen" is a better repersentation of her music career (tho' it is missing a few hits). However, at this sale price, i'd definitly pick this one up. It gives u taste of each of her albums...not 2 mention the remix of "U.N.I.T.Y." From there there u can deside if u wanna check more out from her. I agree that Black Reign is her best album...and this greatest hits CD features 4 trax and a remix from it.