Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Pump Ya Brakes Appreciation Thread

Hero1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@cataboy3 and freshprincess:

For me it's hard, too but just keep listening to Switch and the older things by Will, then suddenly u'll take a look at the calendar and will see that it's March, 29th and the moment is there, the time has come to get in the car, drive to a shop and get the damn CD!!! :thumb:

• Admin

yeah having heard this the 4 week wait seems like 4 years!! i agree with cataboy i think the 3rd verse is gonna be will n snoop together..i love how the track is a real collaboration..snoop didnt just come and dop a verse on one of wills tracks they really worked the song out together

yeah having heard this the 4 week wait seems like 4 years!! i agree with cataboy i think the 3rd verse is gonna be will n snoop together..i love how the track is a real collaboration..snoop didnt just come and dop a verse on one of wills tracks they really worked the song out together

Yeah, that's right!!! It's really dope! :thumb:

Westwood always plays random sounds over tracks, its like his trademark thing.

Im loving the positive feedback from you guys about this song. Can't wait til i get to hear it. By the time im next at home and can listen to it though they'll probably be other tracks leaked out.

BTW Tim Westwood is doing the Uk version of Pimp My Ride

BTW i don't know if anyone has noticed this but Snoop was on Tim Westwoods show on Saturday which you can listen too aswell, so maybe he has something to say about the track with Will aswel, and maybe they play it again.

BTW i don't know if anyone has noticed this but Snoop was on Tim Westwoods show on Saturday which you can listen too aswell, so maybe he has something to say about the track with Will aswel, and maybe they play it again.

Yeah, I saw it on the site but didn't listen to it... Does he say something about Will? Somebody listened to it? :what:

• 9 months later...
  • Admin

This is my favorite track on Lost & Found now.. Will's first verse is great.. the beat stands up well to repeat listens, jeffs scratching is great, and I still cant believe Snoop is on the record.. Will, Jeff & Snoop that is dope.. :pony: