JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found - £8.99!

Why u guys don't buy it in the shop when it's out? That's way better than buying in internet! U go to the shop, see the album, hold it in ur hands, pay it, drive as fast as u can home, throw the cd into ur computer or whateva, listen to it and just go crazy, scream and enjoy urself!!! :roll: Now that's my opinion, I'm gonna buy it in a shop!!! :sonny:

Why u guys don't buy it in the shop when it's out? That's way better than buying in internet! U go to the shop, see the album, hold it in ur hands, pay it, drive as fast as u can home, throw the cd into ur computer or whateva, listen to it and just go crazy, scream and enjoy urself!!! :roll: Now that's my opinion, I'm gonna buy it in a shop!!! :sonny:

this is how im doing it

run to shops > get/buy > run home > listen > love :kekeke:

I know we had the talk about buying it in person a lil while ago but i just thought i'd let you all know just in case you'd changed your minds!

Released 28th March?!! A day early!!!

Thanks for that but I'm still gonna buy it in the shops!! I wonder tho if you pre order it, whether it will come a couple of days early like some peoples FBOBA did?? :dunno: I'm not taking the risk tho as mine came late!!

And as for 28th March being a day early. Its not. That day is a Monday and thats when all new music gets released in the UK

Why u guys don't buy it in the shop when it's out? That's way better than buying in internet! U go to the shop, see the album, hold it in ur hands, pay it, drive as fast as u can home, throw the cd into ur computer or whateva, listen to it and just go crazy, scream and enjoy urself!!!  :roll:  Now that's my opinion, I'm gonna buy it in a shop!!!  :sonny:

this is how im doing it

run to shops > get/buy > run home > listen > love :kekeke:

That's what I'm talkin' about!!! :thumb: :thumb: