JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FresPrincess met Will too!

Man, he's a busy guy!!

well, heres the story. After a bit of trouble with the trains i finally arrived at 3:30, and got a really good place right at the front near the press, so i knew he'd have to walk by.

Anywayz 4 hours go by and i'm freezing to death, lol so much so that when i had to leave i'd forgotten how to use my feet and walk away!

Then Foxy said over the loud speaker that Will was gonna arrive in 11 mins, then 5, then there he was, walking right towards me!

I took And In This Corner for him to sign but didn't manage to get it out of my bag as i was holding 2 cameras and was getting so crushed i couldn't bend down to get it, so i thought SOD IT...i'm gonna go in for the kill, i grabbed his hand, and he leant towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, i can't remember if i said anything but i know i screamed a lot lol!!!!! Then he spoke to the press and came back over!!! I touched his arm!! Then finally, as he was walking in a few of us shouted WIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! And he came over AGAIN!!! He shook my hand and I told him how great he was and he said thanks and then walked in!! He came out with Eva for the last time and overall ...what a fantastic day!