JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HITCH

JumpinJack AJ

4 those of u who went out 2 see Hitch 2day...describe your experience and what u thought about the movie. Here's my experience...

I saw the late nite showing (i worked a looooong shift). I took my friend Diana and we showed up really early. There waz already a good amount of people in the theater when we got there. We got perfect seats. The entire theater quickly got packed. There were so many people in there that u could hardly hold a conversation cuz there were so many people talking. The audience waz filled with all ages, colors, and walks of life. The people who worked at the theater actually had 2 come in and make people move over 2 cram as many people as they could in the theater!! I'd never seen anything like it. The audience responded very good 2 the movie...especially the comedy.

Overall, i really liked the movie. I totally related myself 2 FP's character. I often see myself as an expert on relationships and the oppisite sex...but there are definitly times when i find out i'm all wrong. The truth in the script is amazing at times. The movie has an off-beat kinda humor at times, but unless u have no imagination, u can appriciate it. There waz 1 or 2 moments where it got a lil' slow...but over all, a very good movie and a total departure from anything he's ever done.

2 those of u who are sleepin'...GO CHECK THE MOVIE THIS WEEKEND!! Let's make FP crack the number spot 3 times this year!!

I saw it with my lady and we both loved it. We saw it Sunday afternoon and the theater was packed, a ton of couples, pretty diverse crowd otherwise. I found myself laughing straight from the start, but the rest of the audiance didn't seem to get into it until part of the way through. Once they caught on though, they responded really well.

One of the things that really stood out to me was that there wasn't a lot of classic "Will Smith" lines. The movie really seemed to stand on it's own merits with out throwing in a lot of "watch Will do his thing" moments.

During the closing credits, seeing Will dumb dancing again was just too funny.