JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NFL Conference Championship Games.

Vipa

I wanna see a Pennyslvania Superbowl.

Steelers and Eagles are my pick. I just hope "Big Ben" doesn't play like he did against the Jets; cuz if he does, the Steelers are sure to lose. Plus I think it's about time McNabb played a Superbowl.

And I've always been curious why when a team in the NFL or NBA wins the championship, they say Champions of The World. how can that be if it's only in the United States? NBA Champions plain and simple sounds better and non-offensive.

...And I've always been curious why when a team in the NFL or NBA wins the championship, they say Champions of The World. how can that be if it's only in the United States? NBA Champions plain and simple sounds better and non-offensive.

:werd: The NBA champs should just be NBA champs now 'cause we lost to Argentina in the semi-finals of the Olympics and only won bronze, the WNBA champs could be called world champs 'cause they delivered the gold.

I think the Eagles-Steelers'll play in the Super Bowl, they've been the 2 best teams this year, "The Bus" has proved that his tank is still full when critics were sayin' it has gone empty! :kekeke: Mcnabb has had a career year and is in the best shape of his career, there's no exuse this year for the Eagles! :ali:

Come on now, they only won bronze, because we had a bunch of first year players out there. they we're the NBA's 3rd Option. All the Vets before that, dropped out. Mainly because they we're afraid, of some sort of attack happening there. a few of them just dropped out.

Well, it's the Eagles and Patriots going to Jacksonville. I had this thought that Eagles and Pat had similar design heads. I hope TO plays, McNabb gets his due, and the Eagles as a team, whoops the Patriots @#$!!!

Ben threw 5 turnovers. Pats had 2 "interceptions" that should not have counted which Pitt would've scored on. That Hines Ward dive should've counted as a TD. Pitt should've went for the 1 yard TD instead of a FG. Dah well. it's all over with now.

The Eagles finally won the NFC Championship, I know Jazzy Jeff's happy about that, they lost 3 straight NFC Championship games! On the other hand the Steelers exceeded expectations this year and did great, I feel bad for Bettis though, but he's still going to the hall of fame anyway. I can't wait for the Super Bowl! Go Eagles! :bowdown:

Is it just me or did your freestyle call it Ted?

Yeah I pretty much summed it up there, btw I'm gonna start workin' on writin' the "Eagles '05 Super Bowl Anthem" now that they made it, hey Jeff if you're reading, I wouldn't mind if you produced it for me! :lolsign:

I got that "PE '05 Super Bowl Anthem" song in the works, I wrote one verse yesterday at work, by next week I'll have it done and post it in the Numero Uno post, stay tuned!