JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

tsunami

Hero1

• Admin

i dont think its end times or anything at all..its nature.. you know if you are living on the equator there and not far above sea level..thats a very dangerous place to live..people shouldnt be living in certain areas but they are so things are gonna happen like this.. and i think people like to use god to explain things that they cant explain.. people say there is no god because of this..people say where in end times because of this.. this is a natural occurence of nature that has probably happened a lot of times over thousands of years.. an earthquake..causes a tsunami.. so my opinion is realbigwillie you cant prove there is no god..and dabrakes you cant prove there is a god

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never try and prove to people that God exists. I believe what I believe and let others believe what they want to. I find that the best way to get on. Religion, politics etc are such a touchy subject and I don't really like debating about such subjects. Someone always ends up getting offended and thats not whats its about.

• Admin

i agree i try to avoid anything on religion and politics.. :thumb: :sonny: and i dont think theres any reason in trying to change peoples minds..people will believe in what they want and thats okay with me :touche:

55,000!! That is unreal!! And AOL newz is saying that the disease in that part of the world could double the death toll. I do believe we are in the end times...the world is in an awful state with no chance of a better living. If the world dosen't end in the upcoming years, i think the human race itself will end it themselves. It waz all written...

those numbers are unbelievable! I think it is nature tho, i mean its really awful that this is happerning but i think its the earths way of evolving. The weather is getting really messed up recently, but its probably just entering a new phase like it went into the ice age etc. It does look like the end tho doesnt it.

those numbers are unbelievable! I think it is nature tho, i mean its really awful that this is happerning but i think its the earths way of evolving. The weather is getting really messed up recently, but its probably just entering a new phase like it went into the ice age etc. It does look like the end tho doesnt it.

Crazy weather is mentioned in the Bible as one of the things 2 happen in the later years of this world. I'm not overly serious about this topic, i'm just sayin'...

114,000...i have a feeling people aren't gonna try living there anymore. All their things are destroyed and i wouldn't risk something half this bad ever happening again. They are probably just gonna start life over without looking back. I can't imagin going thru' something like this.