JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

CHRISTMAS MUSIC

JumpinJack AJ

I waz wondering what Christmas songs u guys like. I love music and sometimes i can be in a Christmas-slump and popping in a Christmas CD with all my favorite songs can totally lighten my mood and get me in the Christmas spirit.

Here's a list of my favorite Christmas songs and albums...

SONGS

Run-DMC "Christmas In Hollis"

JJ+FP "Family Christmas"

TLC "Sleigh Ride" and "All I Want For Christmas"

Boyz II Men "Let It Snow," You're Not Alone," and "Cold December Nights"

All-4-One "The First Noel"

Mariah Carey "All I Want For Christmas Is You"

Toni Braxton "The Christmas Song" and "Christmas In Jamaica" w/ Shaggy

Christina Aguilera "It's Christmas Time"

Brian McKnight "Let It Snow '98" w/ Boyz II Men and "Bethleham"

Quad City All-Stars "Whachugot 4 Xmas" and "White Christmas"

Usher "This Christmas"

Imx "My First Christmas"

Xscape "Christmas Without You"

ALBUMS

Boyz II Men "Christmas Interpertations" (flawless...11 years later it's still fresh)

All-4-One "An All-4-One Christmas"

Mariah Carey "Merry Christmas"

Babyface "Christmas With Babyface"

Quad City All-Star Christmas (Christmas bass/hip-hop/r-n-b music...totally insane)

A LaFace Christmas (featuring TLC, Toni Braxton, Usher, A Few Good Men)

Jermain Dupri presents: Twelve Soulful Nights of Christmas (this album is simply amazing!)

Other really good Christmas albums 2 check out (if u like the artist) are Destiny's Child, Christina Aguilera, Vanessa Williams, Brian McKnight, Toni Braxton.

One thing i need 2 finally get after all these years are some of those Christmas albums by Alvin + The Chipmunks!! :roll:

I agree wit Boyz II Men. That's about the only Christmas Album I've really heard. I don't know what happen to that tape. I hope my mom still has it somewhere.

One I'd really want, is the one song Pac did back in '92. But they never released it cuz of his legal problems at that time.

Man, don't get Alvin and the Chipmunks. My English teacher had us listening to one of their songs. I was like "Awww no. :kekeke:" One Christmas song that's funny is "Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer". I remember the 1st time I heard that on the radio. So funny. I think it'd be cool if LL made a Christmas album.

Yeah, i've always wanted 2 hear that Christmas song 2Pac did.

About that Boyz II Men Christmas album, i'd get that on CD. What on earth are u listening 2 it on cassette for!?! :roll: They rereleased it a year or 2 ago. The new album cover is stupid, but i think they might have remastered it. I think the album is so amazing that i'm gonna get the re-release next year.

They only have the one Christmas album. Since they have total control over their careers now, i wouldn't be surprised if they did another in a few years. They did that episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air back when the album 1st came out. "Let It Snow" and "Silent Night" from the show are both on the album (4 those that didn't know). They did collaborate on Brian McKnight's 1998 Christmas album for "Let It Snow '98." Since Brian McKnight worked on their Christmas album, it waz only right 4 the Boyz 2 pop up on his 2 remake the classic they created in 1993.

Hey y'all I was forced to listen to Christmas music all month at work, I don't feel like listening to anymore Christmas songs now! :bang: :lolsign: I couldn't believe that some of my co-workers never heard "Christmas In Hollis" by Run-Dmc before. :dunno: Anyway Merry Christmas y'all!

I love "Christmas Rappin'" By Kurtis Blow, it was the 1st hip-hop Christmas song, a classic too! :clap: