JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Original 2pac Material Petition

mfuqua23

I was just going to put this in my sig. But I just gotta grab people's attention. Loyal TO The Game has been mentioned at this site. "Eminem Ruined The Album". Overall, millions of fans think so as well. Amaru and whoever has been dealing with Pac stuff, feels that the originals won't mean anything to people. So they remake and remix and remaster his material. Em changed Pac's flow, Made it sound like he was "down 4 G-Unit and Em." example: "my n**** em is the one behind the boards" (something like that). I ask of U all who are true 2pac fans, against Eminem, or even don't want to see an injustice like this in hip hop; please go sign this petition. It will only take a minute of your time to make a difference in someone's Legacy.

Click Here to Sign The Petition Requesting for the Original Material of Tupac's Music

Also visit Hit Em Up and FREE Tupac!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a question i am a TRUE  fan of pac, em and g-unit but how can you say millions say em ruined it when he didn't ?

It is based on opinion. But just go to hitemup. That site is load wit members. Sooner than later. This number will become Millions. So I'll just say thousands for now. But regardless, I know I am one who supports FREE Tupac.

Plus Lamb, u probably real into Em's production. That's all fine and well, but it doesn't fit Pac. All Em should've had was "Uppercut". I much rather have him feature on it then the Outlawz.

Edited by mfuqua23

Thanks for that fuq, I'm gonna sign it too! :thumb: Hey lambert man, I feel sorry for you, you're brainwashed by gimmicks so much u don't know it, I hope somebody buys u some KRS-ONE, Public Enemy, Nas, Tribe Called Quest, and De La Soul CDs for Christmas so u would know what real talent is, I'd have no problem with them on a 2Pac album.

I was at hitemup and I saw this...

"Jimmy Iovine Responds To 2pac Petition!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As CEO of Interscope Records this petition was brought to my attention by an intern. Afeni Shakur and I have had several meetings in regards to the Tupac legacy and this album has already been accepted by my myself and my management staff. I have been assured by Afeni herself that an album of "untouched, unreleased material" from 2Pac is scheduled for release in the 4th quarter of 2005. I am not certain on what is going to be on the CD but each song will be full unedited verses from 2Pac. Johny J has been asked to exectutive produce the album and only produces that have worked extensively with 2Pac will be approached. I hope this changes peoples mind about the release of this CD. Any serious inquiries can be sent to the following address - Interscope Records, 2220 Colorado Avenue Santa Monica, CA 90404."

Now we feel good about this and hope it's for real. Some people question it. Plus I think that's the guy (Jimmy Iovine) that produced the Marshall Mathers LP wit Em.

Investigating has been done, and it's fake. Even if it wasn't, we should still carry on to Free Tupac.

Edited by mfuqua23

Well at least they addressed the issue...they should also disallow Eminem access to Pac's stuff. He's not mature enough or has the authority to be messing with that.

Eminem is a disappointment and we all knew that from the start. If he was really a 2pac fan, he'd do it the way Pac would do it. He's just continuing spreading the image to mainstream rap fans today who dont know much rap before '96 that Pac was a pot-smoking/thug life master and he didnt give a **** about anything. Which is the wrong image and the image deathrow gave him. Any TRUE Pac fan knows he was two faced (i think AJ said this before) and he wasn't even really down with Deathrow.