JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

last time

**Yawn!** I'm getting tired of this! I was a huge Eminem fan. I brought 'Infinite', 'The Slim Shady LP', 'The Marshall Mathers LP', 'The Eminem Show' and downloaded 'Encore'.

When he first came out with 'Infinite' he was truely a lyrical genious. I was thinking if this guy continues to rap the way he was, he will definately go out as one of the greatest!

I then brought 'SSLP' and was greatly impressed with this! This album cemented me as an Eminem fan. The way he put words together and the complex rhyme scheme he used was ingenious. No other rapper was doing what he was doing at the time.

Next came 'MMLP'. I was a little disappointed with this as I thought it got a little repatative (with comments bout his Mum and Kim). All subsequent albums were in my opinion a pile of pants.

He has lost his creativity and the hunger that made him a credible rapper. Its like he doesn't even try to rap anymore. He just gets on a record and says stupidness. I didn't even bother buying his latest album. I downloaded it because I knew there was a high probability that I wouldn't like it. I was right. He can't produce, he can't rap anymore, he isn't bringing anything positive to Hip Hop. This is coming from a person who once considered himself a big fan of Em.

I'm tired of talking about Em on this board tho. As Julie said this is a JJFP board! My advice is, if you wanna talk about Eminem, go to his site and talk about him until the cows come home! This is the last time I reply to a pointless post regarding Eminem.

Same here Brakes. I got Infinite and I was feelin every track. Even that got a lil annoying, maybe cuz i listened to it too much.

Is there really any artist who we can say 'came in great and has stayed in great'?

The only one I think of is LL Cool J. He's steady. wit some good some bad.

KRS One is just the hip hop in his heart and mind. No one elses.

NaS is a diversify MC when U look at career presentation.

Will Smith does what he can. Movies have just been keepin him back.

Maybe all these things happen for a reason. Otherwise, the songs we see as great from then now, wouldn't be as great now when we look back then.

• Members

i agree with the above .. no artist is better than any other artist .. people have different opinions .. its a part of life .. just wanted to say that the point of this post wasnt to talk about eminem .. i just used him as an example .. my point was that SOME people on this board dont respect other peoples opinions and think that they're is the best .. that just annoys me .. and i respect AJ and his opinions .. its just that sometimes the things he says .. if i was a mod i would ban him .. not always .. just sometimes .. he makes it seems like he doesnt care about other people .. i know he does .. just know what im saying ?

• Admin

see what i mean by some people .. right when someone just said i overreacted i was just angry at the moment and tried to calmly explain himself .. which i did ... someone goes i thought you were done with this board .. how nice

stick around man so we can get to know you more..its all love here :peace: