JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FRESH PRINCE ON VH-1'S 100 SEXIEST ARTISTS

Fresh Prince is featured on VH-1's 100 Sexiest Artists. He's 29 on the ranking. They briefly touch on JJ+FP by flashing some old skool pix and video footage of "Parents Just Don't Understand. People commented on him being funny and non-theatening...the kinda guy u wouldn't mind introducing 2 your parents. They also commented on how he made being a father being sexy thru' "Just The Two of Us" and his public family life. They then talked about how he broke in2 movies and became a better star saying "still the same Will...just better lighting" which i think waz a perfect statement about him. They showed video footage of Men In Black, Gettin' Jiggy Wit It, Just The Two of Us, and Black Suits Comin.' Earlier in the show he talked about Enrique Iglasies (sorry, can't spell his name). He said that he waz at a concert of his and that the screaming waz constant the whole way thru' the show. He started screaming really funny and said that one girl would scream 4 like 20 seconds, then her friend would take over, and so on so that the screaming never stopped.

LL waz also on it at 31 (i think). They stressed how he waz the 1st in Hip-Hop 2 reach out 2 the ladies with "I Need Love." It had and interview bit where he said he would never hesitate 2 be sensitive 2 the ladies. It flashed steamy video clips of him and played parts of I Need Love, Doin' It, Back Seat, and others. In other parts of the show he comments on people like Sade and Shakira. Ed Lover and Salt-N-Pepa commented on LL.

TLC followed FP. 28. They talked about their crazy early baggy style and how they broke out with "Creep" as sexy as they wanted 2 be. They mentioned how they were the best selling girl group of all time. T-Boz vocal style, Chilli's natural beauty, and Left Eye's strong, tom-boy style were all stressed about their strong points. Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg, Baby-Baby-Baby, Hat 2 Da Back, Creep, Red Light Special, Waterfalls, Diggin' On You, No Scrubs, and Unpretty were all shown. Usher waz one of the people 2 comment on them.

I only caught some of it, Toni Braxton and Sade were also on this list. Check it out if u can when they rerun this.

I gave Jim the heads up (the benifits of being on my Buddly List...ha ha). If i missed anything he can fill u in...but i think i summed it all up. We were both like "man, FP is simply the best."

I 4got 2 mention, Aaliyah waz also one of the artists on it.

There must be different VH1 sexiest program in my VH1 'coz the one i've seen has LL in it but in a different position and Will is not in it :dunno: I think the num 1 was Beyonce...I'll check next time maybe I didn't see the number 29.