JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ll Cool J "hush" Video

JumpinJack AJ

U can find an official copy of "The Ripper Strikes Back" on DMX's 1st album. If u find the limited edition when the album 1st dropped, it's on a bonus disc which also included trax and snippets of "new" music from Onyx, Slick Rick, Def Squad, and Ja-Rule (b4 he waz mad wack).

I agree with u on that track...it's vicious. More agressive than 2Pac's "Hit 'Em Up" in my opinion. It's more lyrical than personal...which is how it should be. Notice LL and Canibus are still alive.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hush" is getting good video play (at least on BET) and on the radio. I'm hoping this song gets bigger.

I saw the video again and i'm just so happy with it. Reminds me of when rap videos didn't suck. The creative young LL / current LL scenes are just great. The bright colors and feel good vibe are just perfect.

I think a tour with them would be a great idea. The show would be great cuz they are both great performers...pretty much the best in Hip-Hop. On top of that, u'd have a great mix of fans (young, old, of all colors). It would also be very safe, u wouldn't have 2 worry about what the people around u have in mind. I hate concerts where people are smoking weed or if u have 2 worry about people bringing weapons. Old skool fans and new skool fans would have a great time. Just imagin the positive vibe that the whole crowd would leave with. No non-stop cussing and half naked hoes dancing on stage. Just talented Hip-Hop kids rocking the mic.

U know what. I think it would be cool if LL and Will did a tour 2gether again. Will's new album and LL's. LL could have the 2nd have of '04 and Will could have the 1st half of '05. Hip hop's best would run a year.

:werd: Hip-hop needs that right now! :dj: