JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

sharktale box office predictions

Hero1

• Admin
[quote=TopDawg14,Oct 2 2004, 01:10 AM]Opening Weekend: $38.7 million[/quote]
are you serious TD :scared2: every will smith movie opens at abt 50 million..and sharktale is on over 4, 000 screens , that abt 800 more than i robot.. id be absolutely shocked if sharktale opened with less than 40 million!

[quote=Hero1,Oct 2 2004, 02:06 AM][quote=TopDawg14,Oct 2 2004, 01:10 AM] Opening Weekend: $38.7 million[/quote]
are you serious TD :scared2: every will smith movie opens at abt 50 million..and sharktale is on over 4, 000 screens , that abt 800 more than i robot.. id be absolutely shocked if sharktale opened with less than 40 million! [/quote]
There is a movie coming out here in the U.S. called Ladder 49 with John Travolta and Joaquin Phoenix. It's been getting a lot of positive buzz here in the U.S. and I took that into account for the lower than usual opening weekend for Sharktale. I have a funny feeling that Ladder 49 will give Sharktale a little trouble... just a little.