JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Focus: released March 2015

gosia

• Admin

have they had test screenings already? What's been the feedback Rad? I agree with what you are saying..if this isn't a good movie I think Will's time as a box office champ in the US will essentially be over... he did have an amazing run but it's been a long time since he's released a good movie..

Just general impressions I read on twitter and different forums, but seemed like the movie had an ending that was unsatisfying. One guy didn't buy the romantic chemistry. The release date is weird, because it's been done filming for awhile. If it was good, it would be a good movie to play during Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday, because there really isn't any non-prestige adult movies coming out for the rest of the year. It could of been a movie for adults looking for something fun during the holidays. It's current release date is after Valentine's Day and President Day Weekends, but before most schools are out on spring break. It's not a weekend that has traditionally been busy for movies.

I think Will could get his career back if he wanted to, it just seems like he doesn't want to be what he was anymore. I mean he had to know taking that much time out of movies would take him off the top spot.

I don't know, if he throws himself into filming and does a movie a year again, fans will come back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I swear to God Ale ... what the hell?? :D Do you have some alert set up somewhere that goes off whenever Will's name is dropped online? :) I mean for tha past couple of months whenever some news broke about him I came here immediately ... to see you already posted about it ... damn ... nice reflexes brother ;)

As for the trailer the only thing that worries me is the chemistry between Will and Margot which seems to be lacking a bit and I don't mean to sound like an old fart but the age difference is kinda bothering me...she is 6 years younger than me and 22 years younger than him ... just seems off.

Other than that I'm really looking forward to it. Like you said elsewhere Ale, with this, CONCUSSION and SUICIDE SQUAD I think we might be finally seeing a different side to Will as an actor.

• Hero1 unpinned this topic