JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FuQ - Teenager

mfuqua23

What'z up y'all? I recorded "Teenager" 2day. I figured a lot would wanna here it since some R teenagers themselves. Or the fact that a FPOBA cast member is in the intro. Plus, I added a chorus that goes...

"If they say why U act the way U do
Tell em that your a teenager
Why they make it so hard 4 U
Cuz U can't live that way"

Check it out. Hope U enjoy it. [url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/fuqmusic.htm"]Click 4 Latest Song "Teenager" from the Album 'Human Nature'[/url]

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more that I hear your voice and your flow it reminds me of Slick Rick's I don't know why! :dunno: Anyway dope song ur gonna be known, keep it up! :thumb:

brakes - yeah, I LOVED the sample 2. U should hear the Original song. PErsonally, I like the DJ Fatal remix better. That sample just came 2 me some how, but I'm glad it did.

willsmithfan1 - thanks. yeah, I've been told I sound a lil like 2pac.

Prince - Good 2 hear U enjoyed it

bigted - hmm? Maybe I should look in2 Slick Rick more. I haven't listened 2 it at the site yet. I have 2 get something downloaded.

U know it'z weird. I've been told I sound like quite a bit of people.

Slick Rick's too much of a legend to just download off the internet, you should go out and buy some of his CD's, especially "The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick" it has a song on there called "A Teenage Love" which is something that I know you'd enjoy listening to! :dj:

Slick Rick was one Nas' favorite rappers when he was growing up, there wouldn't be an "Illmatic" if there wasn't "The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick", you gotta put Slick Rick up there as one of the all time greats, 'cause he paved the way for storytelling in hip-hop, even 2Pac was inspired from it I'm sure. :bowdown: I think he's also the most known mc in the game that came from Britain(I'm sure y'all UK cats probably consider him an icon). There's no question about it if you're a person that enjoys ol' school hip-hop, you'll enjoy listening to Slick Rick!

bigted - yeah. Nas definately. I believe he sampled that very song 4 "Teenage Thug" on QB's Finest. I remember seeing the video of Teenage Love too. Actually I think it was Romeo. but yeah. I like his style. (talkin from "So Fresh") Hard 2 adjust, but it'z cool and different 2 me.

willsmithfan1 - R U Serious? stop listening 2 Will cuz of me. Of course I wanna knock off wack rappers. But Will is not one of em. I hope your not sucking up either. but if it'z that good, then I guess it'z that good. btw, thanks ever so much 4 promoting me. :thumb:

DM - hmm. did I say I sound like 2pac? Well as far as how I say some things, yeah. Voice wise, no. Not really. Chill.