JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What are your favorite current tv shows?

VIsqo

Alittle sad yeh. But it had a 9 year run. That's impressive for any comedy show. Season 9 was abit hit and miss. I try not to count that amongst the rest. The Season 8 Finale wrapped things up nicely.

There is even a season without JD now aint it, thats crazy

Season 9 was the only season where JD isn't a regular on it. But he still apears in a few episodes. That spin off has been cancelled now anyway. Probably a good thing, it was decent but not quite the same.

I love scrubs but im way behind bcoz i had to wait for the DVDs to come out, im still on season 8 so ive got a few yet to see lol.

I still watch friends reruns all the time and i watch cougar town bcoz i miss friends and it reminds me of it. I love Glee at the moment, i think its brilliant. Theres not a lot of others i regulary watch, im too busy for much tv.

Edited by Jazzy Julie

Mostly sports from ESPN and MSG Network like the NBA, College Hoops, NHL, NFL, MLB, there's no good hip hop music video show on these days so I watch music videos on my TV from DVDs that I have besides watching the videos on youtube like everyone on the computer does these days, among the current shows I like Two and a Half Men, House Of Payne, NCIS: Los Angeles, and the Cleveland Show, I like the classic shows like Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, Bernie Mac Show, The Cosby Show, Samford & Son, I've also been recently getting classic cartoons on DVD like the Flintstones, Yogi Bear, Underdog, and Tom & Jerry, I've been watching christian programs from Dr. Charles Stanley, Joel Osteen, and Creflo Dollar for inspiration, and I've been watching some of my favorite movies on dvd like Martin Lawrence classic comedies "Big Momma's House" and "Blue Streak", disney animated movies like "Toy Story" and "Up", and of course the Big Willie classics like "Bad Boys" and "Men In Black"

Lol Bigted the flintstones? I do watch Joel Osteen every sunday morning and House of Payne is one of the very, very few family shows with a message left on current television.