JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Beyonce Is 2010 Top Earner, Again

VIsqo

Beyonce Is 2010 Top Earner, Again

Grammy-winning superstar, slash wife of Jay-Z, Beyonce has once again dominated when it comes to earning money as she ranks the highest singer on Forbes top 20 highest earners list.

The R&B/pop star's estimated 2010 earnings of $87 million were enough to make her the highest-ranking musician on the list, at No. 9. Britney Spears came in at No. 13 with $64 million netted over the past year, while Lady Gaga closely followed at No. 14 with $62 million earned. Other musical artists who made the bottom half of the list include Madonna (No. 15 with $58 million), Miley Cyrus (No. 18 with $48 million) and Taylor Swift (No. 19 with $45 million). Oprah Winfrey easily snagged the top spot on the list with a whopping $315 million netted in 2010, while "Avatar" director James Cameron came in second with $210 million. (Billboard)

http://www.rapbasement.com/beyonce/122710-beyonce-earns-forbes-highest-earning-star-award-once-again-details-here.html

Wow, Beyonce is really doing her business! and how is it that Oprah still gets soo much money????

I love Beyonce. I really do. But her most recent album was so bad. I'm happy that she's successful but I don't want this to encourage her to do another album with production that is as bad as I Am...Sasha Fierce has. I'm kinda surprised at this because neither her music or movie career were booming this year. Good for her. Hopefully she can come back with an R-N-B/Soul album in 2011.

Having the most money doesn't make you the best artist, if that was the case then 50 Cent would be a hip hop legend 'cause he's worth $500 million, Beyonce hasn't been that great of an artist since Destiny's Child split up in all due respect...

• 2 weeks later...

Once you have millions, other millions follow you. 50 Cent made 10 million dollars yesterday after he tweeted about investing on some shares of a company. After he tweeted, the shares prices increased and puufff, 10 millions more for him.. So, Im not really surprised that even though Beyonce is not as musically fit as some years before, she keeps making an astonishing amount of money!