JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Best albums from 2010

VIsqo

http://rap.about.com/od/top10albums/tp/Best-Rap-Albums-Of-2010.htm

The 10 Best Rap Albums of 2010

If you're a fan of the Lakers, soccer (I mean, futbol), or vuvuzelas, 2010 has been a great year. If you live, eat, sleep, breathe hip-hop, then you're probably happy that the music gods have also smiled on you this year. It's been a good year for hip-hop and the evidence is overwhelming.

http://rap.about.com/od/top10albums/tp/Best-Rap-Albums-Of-2010.htm

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Im sorry I didnt copy the list here, but I thought it would be better if you see them in the link so that you can read the descriptions and maybe some of the comments. So far I own 3 of them cd's and Im looking foward to buy the Roots album. What I dont know is what its freeway doing in that list.

Edited by VIsqo

Yeah I'd probably replace the Freeway album with B.O.B.'s album but I rather see somebody like him getting acknowledgement over a weak rapper like Lil' Wayne all the time, albums like that were mentioned on that list shows that there's still some dope stuff out there but unfortunately a lot of those albums people slept on this year, that's why hip hop's still at a weak state since a lot of the best stuff never gets credit as much as it should be, bet and mtv don't have the balls to put together a list as good as this

i THINK b.O.B should have been on that list too, and The Clipse album was good as well, but yeah well.. Im already expecting on the mail the roots album, lets see how good it is..

• 2 weeks later...

I like a lot of the albums listed here, some of the underrated stuff of the year is mentioned:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/editorials/id.1634/title.hiphopdxs-top-25-albums-of-2010

R. Kelly did his most innovative work since he created that "Trapped In The Closet" DVD Series, of course as I mentioned before that I like Keith Sweat's "Ridin' Solo", Toni Braxton's "Pulse" is really good too but most r&b these days seems too watered down for my taste, I heard that Ronald Isley's new CD is good, gonna get that one soon, I got Nelly's album today and I think it's better than his last one, he ain't the greatest lyricist but he could make good tracks....

Edited by bigted

I wanna hear songs from that new Ronald Isley album on youtube but I noticed that there's a message saying that they're restricted from playing because of copyright rules, that's some BS, I'm sure more people would buy the albums if they were able to preview the songs and they liked them, I guess I'll have to hold out until I buy the album