JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XX

Last night I had a dream. It was about a music store. I got into that music store and asked the Clerk: "where can I find the new Katy Perry album?", then she showed me, I got it, I bought it, and then hell froze over, I saw pigs flying, I kissed Lil Wayne and I shot myself in the head. So Im definitely not buying that album.

Snoop ft R. Kelly - Thats that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Common/Guru/Jamie Foxx "Any Given Sunday"

MC Hammer "Burn It Up"

Fresh Prince "We Won't"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4kc2ktgZ

DMX Feat. Tupac "Who We Be"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOzK5dA9iRg

Edited by bigted

MC LYTE - Exposure
MC Lyte Mixtape (2010)

Every log onto your Myspace. MC Lyte just gave out a free download to a mixtape containing trax she's recorded over the past few years. If she isn't already a Friend, add her so u don't miss out on this.

Hey hey! dont be talking smack about Usher's new album! It has been my favorite album this year because I can play it over, and over without getting tired of it. Its soo uplifting with so many potential hits.

Will Smith - Just Cruisin'

Because its Wednesday...

Taio Cruz - Dynamite

When my wife started listening to this guy I used to make fun of her all the time. Now I rock his music on my ipod from time to time, lol

Taio Cruz - Dynamite

When my wife started listening to this guy I used to make fun of her all the time. Now I rock his music on my ipod from time to time, lol

Visqo, I'm talking about Usher's "Versus"...a 9 track album that came out yesterday. It features JUST the bonus trax off the new deluxe version of Raymond V Raymond. 1 or 2 of them are good. The rest are trendy, radio-ready urban pop. The only good thing about it is his voice. I've never been so disappointed in one of my favorite artists like this.

MC LYTE - Ice Cream Dream
Mo' Money Soundtrack (1992)

The Mo' Money Soundtrack is one of my top favorite soundtracks of all time. MC Lyte over a new jack swing beat with R-N-B vocals on the hook. Early 90's perfection.

Yeah Visqo it feels like summer's over already with the weather we've been having here on the east coast:

Nas "Made You Look"