JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rip Torn Arrested for Armed Bank Break-In

Ale

headline15402.jpg

Connecticut state police responded to a tripped alarm at a Salisbury bank at 9:40pm last night. Upon entering the building, police found actor Rip Torn (Men in Black, Dodgeball) with a revolver and highly intoxicated.

Law enforcements believe that Torn gained access to the bank through a broken window, which the actor likely broke himself.

Torn was arrested and taken to jail in North Canaan, where is he held on $100,000 bond. He is charged with first degree burglary, first degree criminal trespass, third degree criminal mischief, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, and carrying a pistol without a permit.

He is set to appear in court on February 1st.

Last year, Torn was given probation in a Connecticut drunken driving case and granted permission to enter an alcohol education program. He also has two previous drunken driving arrests in New York.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=16611

• Members

pound.gif Oh god, it reminds me of some of the hairbrained stuff will did in his show. I think he did it for attention cause I'm wondering if the movies is going to the younger generation and not sharing the spotlight with those that kept the way open for them in the first place.

pound.gif it goes to show how stupid also how the commericals for the theaters are being made. I can still see myself not buying half the stuff cause they don't have their creative mind set to true genius. pound.gif I'd rather by coke if I see with smith part in killing the alien in the plane and getting thirsty after that and grabbing some softdrink to kill the thirst. and keep drinking the soft drink after having to the dead alien all the way to area 51. pound.gifpound.gifpound.gif whoo hoo.

• Members
pound.gif hrm. forgot to go over the message before posting. I think my fingers have gone postal pound.gif they don't want to work.pound.gif