JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will And Jada Getting "Romantic" In Public

J-o-e

Stunning actress Jada Pinkett Smith has unveiled the secret to keeping her marriage to Will Smith happy - getting "romantic" in public places.

The Matrix Revolutions star and I, Robot hunk Smith have been married for almost seven years, and Pinkett Smith admits variety has helped spice up their union.

She says, "You have to be willing to move around, you know what I'm saying? To move your romance around - kitchen, closet, park, parked car!"

The screen beauty also likes to sleep naked next to her husband - sometimes.

She adds, "I will either sleep in flannel PJ's with a scarf around my head - and that's the look that Will hates the most - or sometimes I do sleep naked."

[font="Arial"][color=blue]I agree with everything Miss Jada said...ya..im diggin that park bench. lmbo
or did she say naked in the park? lol. j/kiddN :roll:

I bet Will knows what 'mood' Jada's in when she goes to bed naked,..and when she's wearing the flannel jammies! LOL I wander if he ever hides the jammies from Jada... :kekeke:

Thats really a good approach to anyone in a relationship or marriage tho, is to keep the 'flavours' sweet & deliciously desirable !!! ... lmbo... [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

[font="Arial"][color=blue]oh yea... I wander if Jada and Will (or any of you) have ever experienced a spiritual high of going into a "Tantric" state with one another through Kama Sutra?

I was telling a JJFP fan about how this is equivillent to feeling every essence of your mate's soul. Its a spirutual art of love that can be more afffectionate and fulfilling than the act of making love itself...that can be achieved by just looking deep into their eyes and connecting to their soul, the universe and divinity. I personally find this to be so arousing,..that its puts 2 people in love, on a such spiritual high...you can actually reach a peak of sexual extasy that surpasses even the highest level of climaxx imaginable [b]without[/b] any physical contact... YOu virtually expand your consciousness, and use your body as a tool for inter~twining spiritually...ahhh...i wish i could explain it in full detail...

For anyone that may find this interesting,...its just so beautiful when two people can experience being in a 'tantric' state, its about channelling sexual energy with kama sutra, and developing cosmic 'oneness' with your mate through meditation, thats beyond the physical state. I enjoy breathing in 'unision' also, because it adds quite a level of arousal, that just makes your heart simply melt...
Jealousy, guilt, and other negative emotions that drain your life-force energy, drop away... YOu're just so aware and intune with everything happening around u...

anyways...just sharing my thoughts,..i think Will and Jada may have even fell in love and experienced tantra in a "spiritual connection"...and may have or not even realized it...

just so beautiful...and words can not describe the experience...especially when you are in love... :thumb:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

[font="Arial"][color=blue]hahah....u so silly... :kekeke:

I've only experienced this maybe two or three times with the same man, and it was really beautiful. I mean just...incredible!!! Tantra is not something you can explore with just 'anyone' ...it should be someone, who totally captivates ur heart and breath with every essence of their being... and usually you're in love with that person... :thumb:

So..just hold off Miss Julie! :roll: and keep the 'idea' of Tantra or Kama Sutra in the back of ur mind for when u finally do meet that special someone. ok??? :switch: because,..its a sprititual 'union' and journey that adds a state of bliss and completeness to couples truly in love,...like Will & Jada as a great example! :sonny:

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font]

I heard Jada talk about this in an interview on TVONE Access, she said " Sometimes I do sleep naked, but that's usually when we're on vacation, cause otherwise the kids would walk in and see Mommy butt naked up on Daddy...it's a little startling." :lolsign: Edited by willjadafan