JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XIX

Da Brakes

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/TgNeb4fn9zVpZSqs

I just bought this album and thought I would share this song with yall. These guys are really good story tellers yall should give them a listen

Pacewon ft Mr Green- She can be so cold

Edited by VIsqo

Fresh daily- Untucked nunchucks

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/HVseJ5gIiTSZiMcb

Instead of critisize commercial hip hop right now I decided to take sometime to check out some underground rappers this week and Ive been able to find some pretty appealing songs, here is one of them.

Tribe Called Quest "Check The Rhime"

MARIAH CAREY - Inseperable

Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel (2009)

I LOOOOOOOOVE this song. Definitely my anthem at the moment. The new album is good. The production is better than I expected. It's not a classic MC album but it's 100 times better than E=MC2.

Next up...

GINUWINE - Last Chance (another current favorite)

It's just a matter of time until I watch Kel Spencer's "Uggs To Hugs" again...my favorite Hip-Hop joint all year!!

MARIAH CAREY - Inseperable

Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel (2009)

I LOOOOOOOOVE this song. Definitely my anthem at the moment. The new album is good. The production is better than I expected. It's not a classic MC album but it's 100 times better than E=MC2.

Next up...

GINUWINE - Last Chance (another current favorite)

It's just a matter of time until I watch Kel Spencer's "Uggs To Hugs" again...my favorite Hip-Hop joint all year!!

Couldnt agree more!, the Mariah song is pretty good, Ginuwine has never brought my attention.. but Kels song is pure fire and the video is pretty nice!!!