JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My Live

COBY

• Members

he wanted in order to if only everyone said something about himself in this topic, with which you are in work? how are you spending the free time? what city do you come from? how many years do you have? skin colour? everything literally

COBY: I live in Poland city świdnica I have 18 years is working as the graphic designer seeing is my dream will smitha live and U.S.A visiting and how was like .. in order well to inhabit it permanently in U.S.A but I am lacking on that's all I have money great sense of humour I am optimistic, I am spending the free time on the learning of English

this is my space http://www.myspace.com/kubacoby

Edited by COBY

Well, I live in Dominican Republic, a Small Island in the middle of the carribean sea between Puerto Rico and Cuba. Im 23 years old, Im a Doctor and Ive been studying to take the boards and become a Cardiologist. Besides Medicine, Im a huge sports fan and Music is one of my passions too. I think thats how I spend my free time. Spanish is my native language, Ive been to the states many many times, what Id like is to visit Europe at least for 3 weeks.. Thats one of my goals and maybe before I get into the hospitals to do my speciality I might be able to achieve it..

• Members

Well, I live in Dominican Republic, a Small Island in the middle of the carribean sea between Puerto Rico and Cuba. Im 23 years old, Im a Doctor and Ive been studying to take the boards and become a Cardiologist. Besides Medicine, Im a huge sports fan and Music is one of my passions too. I think thats how I spend my free time. Spanish is my native language, Ive been to the states many many times, what Id like is to visit Europe at least for 3 weeks.. Thats one of my goals and maybe before I get into the hospitals to do my speciality I might be able to achieve it..

amazing, probably you are watching ''MD House'', I adore him: perhaps you will visit D Poland?: D

Edited by COBY

fisrt of all.. i hate you (cause the carribean is amazing). second: how did you manage to become a doctor with 23? lol. you should visit the alps (the swiss ones ofcourse)

Edited by Turntable

lol, Nah, Im a doctor, I got out of high school when I was 15years old and then I went to pre med and medical school on 6 years. well, yeah, it is pretty in here, but a 12 months a year summer gets tired. I wanna see some snow, I wanna see some other weather. In here its either sunny or rainy. It can be the sunniest of the days and all of the sudden it starts raining. Oh and the temperature never goes bellow 17 celcius.. Oh and yeah, I wanna go to the swiss alps. I love sweden women, lol

Sorry for the sweden mistake, I just mixed up the spanish with the english there and BOOM there goes the dynamite, lol... Coby, Polish girls sound like my kind of girls, lol