JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My First Audio

fan 4ever

Aight y'all..here it is..My first audio...keep in mind that I recorded this with my webcam, so the quality sucks...just tell me what y'all think...if you guys hate it..then i won't record no more... :kekeke: Just let me know

[url="http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=806DC80FA8510DC72360426851BBB184"]Real[/url] Edited by fan 4ever

I opened it in the latest version of Winamp - worked fine! Did you do that beat yourself man? I like it, nicely written lyrics. Just as I was getting into it though, it ended. Maybe you could try and record for slightly longer in future, so it doesn't stop so suddenly? I like it though man, nicely done. :thumb:

[font="Arial"][color=blue]I was just gettin ready to "Get Jiggy Wit it" then i got this message after i clicked on ur link fan4eva...[/color][/font]
You have clicked on an invalid or stale link.
Use only links generated by YouSendIt. Any modifications made to the generated link will be rejected. Here is an example of a valid link generated by YouSendIt:

[url="http://www.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=012345678901234567890123456789AB"]http://www.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0123456...7890123456789AB[/url]

Once the download instructions are shown you must start your download within 60 seconds to avoid a stale link. If you wait longer than 60 seconds before starting the download you must go back and click on the original generated link.

[font="Arial"][color=blue]i will try again lata,..to see if I can get to it properly... :thumb:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

Don't try that link again..it's death..i'll try 2 put my song up on soundclick..but when i tried yesterday,the server was down..i'll try again today though!

To prince, no haven't made that beat myself, just found it online... :kekeke:

To willreign, i need to work that ecgo out of there...

[i]Real[/i] - Nice opening wit the beat. OK lyrics. It'd fit wit a mixtape. Work on your deliver. The beat gave U more power and u didn't capitalize on it.

[i]Don't Get Down With Me[/i] - The beat again gives an artist a power. Almost like Eminem's "the Way I Am". Kinda off wit flow. U didn't follow the beat (which a good thing), but your audience should be able 2 tell where U put ya flow and where it'z going (most cases anyway) Since I wasn't sure, I listened 2 it twice.

Overall, if your gonna stay wit this; U can grow as an artist. U need a better deliver. I don't care what kind of wordplay or lyrics an artist has, as long as they present it like they need 2.