JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite Rumors 'Ridiculous,' Manager Says

Ale

Manager Asserts No Maybes About Lady Gaga's Female Status

That's what her manager's asserting after an up-skirt photo of the pop star sparked rumors that she's a hermaphrodite. The photo, taken from video shot at England's Glastonbury festival, reveals a bulge between Gaga's legs -- a bulge that could have been caused by undergarments, a bad angle, or, as some blogs would have you believe, a penis.

Bossip.com alleged that Gaga said this when asked about the subject:

"It's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn't interfere much with my life. The reason I haven't talked about it is that it's not a big deal to me. Like come on. It's not like we all go around talking about our v***. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. I have both a **** and a p*****. Big f******g deal."

ABCNews.com asked Gaga's manager if the "Poker Face" singer is a hermaphrodite and if she said the above quote. His reply:

"This is completely ridiculous."

Gaga's sexuality has been the subject of intense speculation ever since she told Rolling Stone magazine that she considers herself bisexual, though her attraction to women is purely physical.

"I think I'm changing what people think is sexy," she told the magazine in May.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=8278249&page=1

-----

I don't even know why I'm posting this :laugh:

I think Lady GaGa is an idiot. Don't get me wrong, she has a catchy song or 2 and she can sing when she applies herself. But she's really not and attractive person. Her ugly, slutty outfits dont' make up for it either. The fact that she can sing and chooses not 2 sing well on half of her songs is silly. My biggest problem is that it sounds like a 16 year old girl who is trying 2 be cool wrote her ridiculous lyrics. I doubt there is any truth 2 this. I don't think she cares tho.' She seems like the kinda artist who loves attention.

I just saw a video clip of her performing "Poker Face" acousticly in Japan with a elephant worked in2 her hair (?). That performance shows just how good she can sing, how she appear respectably (no comment on the elephan tho'), and she is infact a MUSICIAN (she was awesome on the piano). Why write stupid lyrics and do stricly dance music when u have this kind of talent. I was impressed.

Why write stupid lyrics and do stricly dance music when u have this kind of talent.

Because like many artist nowdays with potential...she is blinded by the lights

Yeah, but when did u actually have to lack talent and go out of your way 2 make music that sucks 2 get famous? I mean, so much of the music on the charts is so bad that they had 2 put the same effort into making it that bad as they could have 2 make it good. It's not even lazy anymore. I think the movie Idiocracy is coming true.

I just read another article on AOL's Pop Eater where it says she's opening for Kanye West?! She goes onto say how gay she is, how gay her music is, how gay her fans are and how gay her show is....ha ha. Being gay is one thing the Hip-Hop community has never taken well. How is the audience who is coming 2 see Kanye going to take this...ha ha. Wait a minute, after his last album, how many real Hip-Hop fans does he have left.?? The character thing is totally accurate. She just said that she was physically bi and emotionally straight in an article i read awhile ago. Now she's gay. "Artists" who play games like this rarely last. How long can u pretend 2 be something else b4 u start 2 hate yourself? It's usually about as long as the fans stick around.

I just read another article on AOL's Pop Eater where it says she's opening for Kanye West?! She goes onto say how gay she is, how gay her music is, how gay her fans are and how gay her show is....ha ha. Being gay is one thing the Hip-Hop community has never taken well. How is the audience who is coming 2 see Kanye going to take this...ha ha. Wait a minute, after his last album, how many real Hip-Hop fans does he have left.?? The character thing is totally accurate. She just said that she was physically bi and emotionally straight in an article i read awhile ago. Now she's gay. "Artists" who play games like this rarely last. How long can u pretend 2 be something else b4 u start 2 hate yourself? It's usually about as long as the fans stick around.

When i went to see Kanye the audience was 90% young white girls. i dunno what its like in the USA but thats his fanbase over here lol.