JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff & Grandmaster Flash in London

Me and Brakes are going to the show tonight. Will hopefulyl have some photos up sometime tommorow of Jeff doing his thing, and us dancing like loons.

FANTASTIC show!! 2 legends in one show was absolutely amazing! Flash KILLED it! He really knows to work the crowd! He is his own hypeman and regularly comes from behind the decks and interacts with the crowd! Jeff ripped it as usual and had to bring his A-game after following Flash! And he did! Absolutely killed it! Its always a pleasure seeing him tear up a crowd. And the venue was amazing as well! had a real Hip Hop feel to it!

Great to see Skillz and Darnell as well. If any of you have the opporutunity to see Jeff spin then take it up! Even if you hav to travel it is well worth it! Also managed to get a physical copy of 'My Faves...Vol 1' nice to own the actual CD

Pictures are soon to come!

Bitter sweet night for me, Flash was epic, really enjoyed it. But cos of late stage times, Jeff headlining, Train timetables, and travel disruptions i had to leave 30 minutes into Jeff's set :(. Oh well hopefully it won't be long 'til he returns again to the UK and i'll hopefully be more prepared. So i'll leave Brakes to put up his pics and stuff cos no doubt he has more and some better ones than myself.

Yeh defo, i won't be leaving it so late next time and its not like its the only time i've seen him and missed out. Atleast i got to see Flash and make my moneys worth.

Cool pics man, i got similar ones of the shows, which makes sense as we were next to each other lol. Another folder of photos for the collection.