JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Soudja Boy disses Ice T in a Cartoon..

VIsqo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ4ycHTOkyk&feature=user

Didnt like it at all, it looks like a 13 year old made this.. It gets funny sometimes though.. Crank that ice T super nintendo..

Edited by VIsqo

Soulja Boy is mentally about 13 years old. His music and actions reflect it. I also think he's an idiot for dissing things that most Hip-Hop heads respect. I LOVE that i have cassettes and vinyl back in the day. I was never a breakdancer...but i thought it was cool that some of my friends back in the day did. Soulja Boy is everything wrong with commercial rap and commercial rap fans. Not only do they make music that acts as if true Hip-Hop music never existed and that talented people layed own the foundation for people like him 2 follow, but he knows nothing about Hip-Hop music or culture and infact disses it. That is the exact reason the people on the radio shouldn't even have gotten a record deal and that represents your average radio-listener. They get no respect from me.

And on top of that, all these emcees and rappers over the years have put on this fake images. Let me be honest. If i saw 50 Cent, Ja-Rule, Eminem, Dr. Dre or anyone like that in the street, whether i liked their music or not, i wouldn't sweat it. There's probably a very few people in Hip-Hop and Rap that i wouldn't wanna make mad, and Ice-T is one of them....ha ha.