JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminem - Black Juice

Eminem officially dropped new single called "Black Juice". Song in't completely new, but it's new version of "Bad Influence". Eminem said that “Bad Influence” wasn’t successful so he wants to release this song again with changed name. But probably song "Bloack Juice" won't be on his upcoming album.

Single is very good. If you like Eminem you should check it.

2524988978_c04328d81d_o.jpg

4ca2596b4d76a02e.png

Tracklist:

1. Black Juice 

2. Black Juice (Screwed & Chopped) 

3. Whole World Against Us (Feat. 50 Cent) 

4. Wanksta

>>>DOWNLOAD LINK<<<

Why re-release an old song as a new single...that's just stupid. Am i remembering this 2 be a Hip-Hop/Rock track from 1999/2000ish? I remember the song being okay but not nearly as good as his other stuff at the time. Wasn't it on the "Real Slim Shady" import single? ...and anything "screwed and chopped" is trash.

I like it, thanks for brining it up, though I already had it as bad influence. And AJ not everything "screwed and chopped" is trash. I dont know why people have to always be making generalizations about things.. U should listen to what Chris Rock says about people that make up their minds without even listening to the topics..

Exactly...i have yet 2 hear anything that is "chopped and screwed" that isnt' crap. So when i hear something that isn't, i won't generalize. And i've only ever heard songs that are already garbage GET chopped and screwed. Eminem having a song that's "chopped and screwed" is an even funnier idea.

Yeah, i have this on my "Real Slim Shady" CD single. It was done either for The Slim Shady LP or right after it came out. It's an okay, but not on the level of his other stuff at the time. I don't see why he would re-release, remix, or re-record an old song when he's no where near where he used 2 be musically. Whatever, as long as we don't hear anything as stupid as most of the singles from his past 2 albums.

Yeah, Eminem would probably be doing some promoting if he were really dropping a new single. And him having a 50 Cent song AND "chopped and screwed" version of ANY of his songs...especially one that's nearly 10 years old as a single, just seems very silly. Even tho' my respect for Eminem has vanished in the last few years, i don't think he's stupid 2 make a move like that. The picture of that "cover" also looks old. I guess we'll find out. And how would a song called "Bad Influence" be retitled to "Black Juice." The title of a song like that sounds weird coming from a white rapper anyway. The fact there is a quote of him saying the song didn't do what he wanted it 2 do also makes no sense since it wasn't on any of his albums?!? The whole thing is just weird.

Im not a big fan of Eminem, but I think that if he is planning a come back he should do it BIG!. Not bringing crazy slim shady like he always does with a funny song ridiculizing himself and some celebrities along. But bringing the eminem of songs like lose yourself or the way i am.