JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Forced Off Stage In Reading (England)

Guest Prince

that fool and wack rapper are the same kinda artists. Mainstream "i only exist 2 sell records...not stimulate your mind" kinda artists. When that fool 1st came out, he got just as much play on rock stations...so he has a following of rock fans who may have stayed with him.

I can't believe u are comparing Jurassic 5 and wack rapper...they are 2 different kinds of acts. Jurassic 5 has talent, skill, and knows how 2 perform. Some other people don't...that's why they get booed.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=lambertj3,Sep 3 2004, 04:45 AM]do you know everyone there personally? it dosen't make sense if that idiot co go down well why cant 50 they are both rap acts dosen't make sense. so are you saying more underground acts only go well vs commercial artist?[/quote]
Not everybody no. But when you call them names i get offended cos i had a lot of friends who went there and i've been there before and love that festival.

So don't judge people just cos they gave your fave rapper some s**t. As i said he shouldn't have been put on the bill cos they should have guessed he wouldn't go down too well.

Guest lambertj3
i just question why kev would say zero should have known better if that fool was well recivied with em being white and zero being black at a rock concert performing ifo nothing but white people

[quote=lambertj3,Sep 4 2004, 05:44 AM]i just question why kev would say zero should have known better if that fool was well recivied with em being white and zero being black at a rock concert performing ifo nothing but white people[/quote]
Well actually i said Em went down okay (not well) plus that was 3 years ago.

And if you'd read my posts properly you'd realise that D12 performed with Em back in 2001 (Oh they are black, and so are Run DMC and so are some of Jurrasic 5) So stop saying that people are racist when you don't have a clue.

[quote=lambertj3,Sep 4 2004, 06:20 AM]inever said you were racist so its you who don't have a clue and need to re read my post[/quote]
You complete Knob Jockey, when did i even say that you called me a racist?

Guest Enemy of the State
Kev, a little birdie tells me that idiot (no moderator been screwing with my post, i meant to type that) won't be able to post over the next day. :touche: