JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jaden Smith Gets His Wish Granted By Disney Producers

Ale

April 8, 2008 9:07 p.m. EST

Jan Westmark - Celebrity News Service

Los Angeles, CA (CNS) - How "Suite" it is to be famous! When pint-size actor Jaden Smith, son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, announced to Matt Lauer on the "Today" show that he would like to be on the Disney Channel show "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody," well, his wish was granted.

The producers at Disney saw the "Today" show and tracked Jaden down and offered him a role. He will play a young globe-trotter named Travis whose knowledge of the finer things, like gourmet food and Japanese tea ceremonies, will come in handy for twin brothers Zack and Cody, played by Dylan and Cole Sprouse, when it is time to impress their girlfriends.

It's not a coincidence either, that Jaden will be playing the son of a ship captain and the Disney Channel is gearing up for a spin-off called "The Suite Life on Deck."

Jaden appeared in the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness" with his dad, Will Smith.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7010577614

awwww... look a there. He is so adorable...I think he is going to be a great actor, because its in his blood, and HE wants to do it, not the parents pushing him. My youngest son wants to act too. I'm not the best coach like Will & Jada are to Willow & Jaden.. but well... we'll see... lol.... :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

Was this not done months ago, i saw an interview with jaden, Zack and Cody.

Anyway im gonna admit i saw this show a few times, i quite liked it lol.

yeah it was taped like last May or June something, there's already a thread about it.

I guess it took so long to air b/c of all the cancellation spin off issues they're having. I've tried watching but their overacting was so awful (like a lot of Disney shows) seems like they were better back when they did "Big Daddy".