JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Peach Prince of Hotels

mfuqua23

[quote=mfuqua23,Aug 28 2004, 02:33 PM]Ok, but I still don't get it. What'z his taste in films? I don't plan 2 pull a Will Smith and be a rapper/actor.[/quote]
Its not a dig at u in any way!! If u read previous posts about Jonny watching videos of an adult nature you'll understand! I cant remember what the topic title was!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very funny song! :roll: Even FP would enjoy this one! :urock:

Guest Prince
[quote=Jonny 5,Aug 29 2004, 03:30 PM]hey, chill out guys, it was just one video, of course I only downloaded it because I heard it involved Will, what else is a fan to do?

:nana:[/quote]
Ha, that's not what you said the first time!

[url="http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=745"]http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/inde...p?showtopic=745[/url] :kekeke:

[quote]Hey all, I was browsing on Kazaa the other day and as fellas do I downloaded this video of a model (nude of course :sneak:), she was dancing by this pool and guess what song was playin in the background...

Will Smith - Don't Say Nothin'

Incidentally, if anyone wants to download the video it was called "teen model Christina 2" haha... [/quote]

I remember it being something like that!! :nana:

haha Brakes, but come on if you're gonna quote me, at least do it properly!! In case anyone just read Brakes', shall we call it 'mistake', in the brackets I wrote

[quote]non-nude of course[/quote]

I'll let you off for misquoting me this time Brakes, but remember you're the one rapping about men with impotence... :nana:

Guest Prince
[quote=Jonny 5,Aug 29 2004, 09:55 PM]haha Barkers, but come on if you're gonna quote me, at least do it properly!! In case anyone just read Barkers', shall we call it 'mistake', in the brackets I wrote

[quote](EXTREMELY-nude of course[NOTHING ON!!!  WOAHHHHH!  BRB!  Off to download more!!])[/quote]

I'll let you off for misquoting me this time Barkers, but remember you're the one rapping about men with impotence... :nana: [/quote]
Er, ok man. Calm down there. :cya:

Congratulations on getting your song into the top 100 FuQ! Is that on the hip-hop, or on the whole of soundclick? :thumb: Edited by Prince