JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will And Jada To Adopt Chinese Baby!

Ale

March 04, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com is hearing whispers that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith are considering adding to their family. According to a Los Angeles based adoption broker, the entertainment industry's first couple is "exploring" the idea of adopting a child from China.

The broker told MediaTakeOut.com, "Will and Jada are among a number of Hollywood couples looking into adopt in China."

But don't expect baby pics anytime soon. The source also told MediaTakeOut.com, "[Adopting a child] is a long process, and from what I understand, not much has been done on their behalf."

We absolutely LOVE the idea of them adopting a needy child. YOU GO GUYS!!!

http://www.mediatakeout.com/22054/will_and...inese_baby.html

Well I think that adopting a kid is good, and if he is needy is even better, but u can adopt a child in his own home by sending him everything he needs. I think that u can contribute to foster homes and stuff, u dont nessesarily have to take the kids to Hollywood's.

Don't really believe it...

Adopting a baby is a good thing. But I don't like that it seems a fashion in hollywood, that's a very serious thing. But if the baby doesn't have parents Will & Jada would be good ones.

I thought it was Will who wanted to have more kids, anda Jada who said "we're done" I'm almost sure lol

Whaaaaaa!? wow, thats news to me.

but ive heard different stories about who wants more kids, Will or Jada. Lately, ive read on the board, that Jada wants more, but I always thought that Will was the one who wanted more,.. and Jada didnt...

so I dont know.. regardless... Its cool having babies, but just, changing diapers 24x7, the crying & playing at night, LABOUR PAINS... and then there's breastfeeding. Men cant breastfeedl.. but I betcha Will can tho. LOL. He will strap on a fake boob filled with formula and have fun,... if he can talk Jada into another baby.. hahaha That will be worth it! :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie