JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tom Cruise, Scientology & Will Smith

Typhoon20

I'm getting so sick about hearing Will's name with Scientology.

I don't even know what to believe anymore. I just don't see Will joining Scientology but that's a pretty credible source claiming he gave away a card for a personality test at a local scientology center :shakehead: . His relationship with Tom has brought him more harm then it did good. What if all this is true and he truly ends up being a Scientologist ? I've followed him for over 20 years and I just can't believe he's that type, but lately he's talking too much about it. This is talked about on so many places, when people hear the word Scientology they go ''oooh I heard Will Smith is a Scientologist too now, thanks to Tom''. I know it's (hopefully) wrong but it maddens me that people think that way.

When will this end ? I hope Will comes out and speaks once and for all clearly about all of this denying everything and saying he will never be a scientologist. That would be a huge relief.

Hitler...

Well I don't really care what will believs in. Im not into any religon, I think that most of them are wack and just makes the world a worse place. BUT! How can will give the workers a card!? He got money! Will c'mon, Keanu Reves gave the workes a Harley. Now that's a present, and i doubt that keanu has more money than will.

I think it's disappointing that the media is really jumping on Will non-stop these days. Now I really don't believe he is a Scientologist, I just hope he knows better and sticks to his old friends like Jeff, instead of fame seeking people like Tom and Katie and the Beckhams. Will better address this this before it gets outta hand. Reading comments from people though, I can see they don't comprehend reading material well anyways. I've read a few things saying they were on the set and Will did Not hand out any free cards, but that he gave out actual gifts. When did Hancock wrap anyways? And hasn't Will been promoting I Am Legend for like 6 weeks now? Why is this gossip guy coming up with stuff now?? He has no source either.

They were making fun of it on the "Colbet Report" on Comedy Central. It's a spoof of the political shows you would see on CNN.

Well, I love colbert. but I don't like that they say that "Will Smith is now a scientologist"... But, I guess, he's a comedian and that's what he do. It's not like people take's the things he says seriously. I mean, he's the guy that has bears on the top of his "5 biggest threats to america" list. I have laughed at his jokes 100 times, this wont make me hate him, or stop watching. He's funny! But, I think we shouldn't care. this will be "news" for a few days or weeks, then everybody has forgotten about it.

Edited by viber_91

They were making fun of it on the "Colbet Report" on Comedy Central. It's a spoof of the political shows you would see on CNN.

That's horrible.

What exactly did they say Radewart ?

Oh he was talking about how people are disappointed with a very popular middle age african american male, leading you to think he was talking about Barack Obama, then he annouces "that Will Smith is now a scientologist! Then he read some important quotes from the scientologist book that Will would need to remember. It was a buch of weird science mumbo jumbo.

That's horrible.

What exactly did they say Radewart ?

Oh he was talking about how people are disappointed with a very popular middle age african american male, leading you to think he was talking about Barack Obama, then he annouces "that Will Smith is now a scientologist! Then he read some important quotes from the scientologist book that Will would need to remember. It was a buch of weird science mumbo jumbo.

Thanks for the info Rad.

Shame they took a cheap shot at Will.