JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I Am Legend Box Office Predictions?!

Da Fresh Prince

• Admin

could be an 80 million weekend..which is just insane..everyone underpredicted once again.. Will Smith is he biggest movie star in the world.. If people dont accept it now after this weekend they never will! :susel[1]:

I don't know about you Tim, but I've been active on some boards lately

and surprisingly the majority adores Will. They always said he's the biggest BO draw but lately they also give him MAJOR props for his acting chops, which is nice to hear.

I'm also seeing this at midnight, hopefully there's IMAX so I can catch it in glory and also catch a glimpse of The Dark Knight.

could be an 80 million weekend..which is just insane..everyone underpredicted once again.. Will Smith is he biggest movie star in the world.. If people dont accept it now after this weekend they never will! :susel[1]:

I don't know. I still think he needs to do a few more serious movies in order to get a star on the Hollywood walk of fame. I mean, Kermit just barely has one, and look at all the work he's had to put in. Will's still not there yet. 4.4 billion in movie grosses is nice, oscar nominations, great... but he's still not that highly considered... :sipread:

Edited by MaxFly

I don't know. I still think he needs to do a few more serious movies in order to get a star on the Hollywood walk of fame. I mean, Kermit just barely has one, and look at all the work he's had to put in. Will's still not there yet. 4.4 billion in movie grosses is nice, oscar nominations, great... but he's still not that highly considered... :sipread:

Do you know who is on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? Yes, there's great actors, but also people like Tim Allen, Matthew Broderick, Angela Bassett, John Goodman,ect. People who aren't nearly as famous as Will. Jamie Foxx and P Diddy are scheduled for next year. It's not nearly that special anymore to be on it.

Do you know who is on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? Yes, there's great actors, but also people like Tim Allen, Matthew Broderick, Angela Bassett, John Goodman,ect. People who aren't nearly as famous as Will. Jamie Foxx and P Diddy are scheduled for next year. It's not nearly that special anymore to be on it.

You must have missed the discussion...

http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/...showtopic=11393

• Admin

29.7 million friday!! 4th biggest post-labor day opening of all time! 80 million dollar weekend for sure.. I dont know if anyone else plays the hollywood stock exchange.. http://www.hsx.com but I loaded up on both I Am Legend and the chipmunks..so i should do very well out of this :gettinjiggywitit: