JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Halloween

bart5

Happy Halloween yall. What are you doing for Halloween and/or what are you dressing up as (costume). Lets see some pictures after its all over. I'll definitley post one up. I'm going as Mars Blackman (Spike Lee from the old 90s Jordan commericals).

Ha, that's the randomist costume ever. I'm just working. I told everyone they could come 2 work in costume 2morrow as long as it's tasteful. Since this is last moment and i won't have time 2 pick up a good costume i think i'm gonna come 2 work in our work uniform from YEARS ago. Since our old uniform waz pretty "out there" the customers will love it...at least the ones who have loyal to us for years.

I get the feeling Halloween is a pretty big deal in the U.S

Not doing anything this year. Its been 10 years since i've had a Halloween Party. Maybe should think about having another one lol.

Then again the last 5 years running i have been to a Halloween themed club night, just this year i cannot attend as i am too far away to get back to my hometwon just for it. Shame

not doing anything tonight, but i'm going the SU party at my uni tomorrow, i'm gonna be lazy at let my housemate go crazy with facepaint on me, but i'll be slightly drunk so it will be fine! haha

im being boring this year and not getting dressed up. im going to my friends house to watch this live ghost hunt programme (most haunted), usually we just get bored, chat, eat and drink instead. I ate pumpkin pie for the first time ever in work tho, didnt taste like i expected, it was nice.

My girlfriend is a mentor at our school, so she had to go to the Halloween Party of the 5th grade, and she took me with her. 4 Hours in a small room, with 150 kids. I wanted to die. I'm still shaking.

I did have a cool costume tho. Freddy Kruger. Classik ish.

Edited by Turntable

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

haha the glasses look kinda nerdy, I don't wear glasses so it kind of feels weird. But anyways, for yall that don't know...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0t-4gUMQBI

Edited by bart5

Usually on Halloween, i watch a thriller or scary movie with a friend. I don't really like scary movies and i had 2 work 2day. So i'll probably watch my Alvin + The Chipmunks Halloween DVDs 2morrow on my day off...ha ha.

I contacted all of my co-workers late last nite and told them they could dress up at work if they wanted. Half of us did. Nobody else in the mall did so whenever we left the studio, people were staring at us...ha ha.