JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL COOL J TO STICK WITH DEF JAM!

DevilsJim89

Here is my concern with the new LL album. I'm beginning to wonder if LL is like that athlete you love that's been in the game too long. You hope that the game hasn't passed him by. I don't think that is the case with LL but the fact that he's even working with 50 suggest that he is reaching.

Some of the tracks that've been released so far may not be LL's best but really LL at his worst is better than most mcs, I'm looking forward to "Exit 13" when it comes out, I think Jay-Z'll promote it well too 'cause he respects LL and don't want beef, btw it wouldn't surprise me if LL does stay with Def Jam

Edited by bigted

Some of the tracks that've been released so far may not be LL's best but really LL at his worst is better than most mcs, I'm looking forward to "Exit 13" when it comes out, I think Jay-Z'll promote it well too 'cause he respects LL and don't want beef, btw it wouldn't surprise me if LL does stay with Def Jam

I'm with u on most of that. LL's worst is better than most emcee's. But i'm skeptical about Jay-Z promoting the album properly. Ne-Yo and Rihanna had 3 videos out in 3 months or less. Jay-Z got crazy radio play for himself. LL's last album didn't get any kinda love. It got promoted just as as much as L+F did. Only time will tell.