JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith vs Peter Berg (Han cockFight)

Hero1

• Admin

I was waiting for AJ to post this but anyway..he heard on the radio yesterday the following..

AJ: apparently FP got mad at the director cuz he kept trying 2 give him acting advice. FP got so mad that he yelled "cut" in the middle of a scene. FP is a producer 4 the movie so he felt he had the right...the director did not. The apparently started verbally fighting. Charlize went 2 her trailer and the fight escalated 2 the point that people thought it waz gonna get physical. This is "gossip" tho'

What do you think of that?

WOW! Wonder if its legit! I can see how it can be annoying to be given 'helpful' acting advice when you think you don't need it but there is also a line that needs to be drawn with regards to respect to a director! Would have liked to of been there to see how it went down!

• Admin

Will has had a history of arguing with directors (Michale Bay, Peter Tenant) All those movies have turned out great! I'm glad Berg is challenging Will, I think he's a great director.. It should mean we get a really good movie! I'm sure people thinking it was gonna get physical were exaggerating.. I doubt Will is gonna knock out an aging director

Somehow I don't believe that. Will may have argued with Berg but I don't think it was that bad to the point where they would almost go at it physically etc. I remember Mann teaching will some acting moves and how much Will appreciated that. Muccini also did that to Will and I never heard Will complaining about that, neither did Muccini. In fact, Muccini praised Will for being so nice and open to suggestions.

Maybe, just maybe Peter Berg crossed the line with his requests. Not every advice is good or quality.

And Peter Berg ain't no great actor himself to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds a little suspect. By all accounts, Will has been very accepting of acting tips and suggestions in the past. I can't see him getting into a verbal fight in front of everyone on a movie set with the director of the movie. Moreover, it's been suggested that this was on the brink of getting physical.

Has anyone found a link to a blog, gossip article, or anything of the like concerning this?