JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

about the new album

And since Will has said he's been working with people like Kanye West it's not likely to be a full JJFP album

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
"Unless they do a full fleged JJ+FP album, i doubt we'll see any stuff not tagged "Will Smith." Playing with your name (like Prince or Puffy) tends 2 get on people's nerves. FP could do it if he wanted, but it wouldn't be right unless he waz gonna go out all the way."

:ditto:

-this was a post on the last page and last post!

i have to agree with the last post because willenium was recorded at jazzys studio and with him as well but still tagged as will smith a solo album. and jazzy worked on born to reign and willie style as well. but since he is going a new direction with the music i do hope to dream for it to be tagged jazzy jeff and fresh prince, plus i think it would make it huge to do something like that. media would go nuts as well as fans!

thats just my opinion :dj: Edited by mixenmasta.b

Jeff definatly did not have anything to do with Born to Reign and Will didn't have anything to do with The Magnificent. In a 2002 interview, Jeff states that their schedules for production and what not were completely off and Will was also busy with Men in Black 2 and stuff and Jeff probably was touring so it was hard.