JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rock the Bells 2007

Mike

Anybody going? i am! They jst opened up a second date since the first one got sold out in like 8 min

this year its going to be:

rage against the machine

wu-tang clan

cypress hill

erkah badu

rakim

mos def *

talib kweli*

doom

pharoahe monch

immortal technique

boot camp clik

jedi mind tricks

it says murs 3:16 but im not sure (i really hope so)

felt

living legends

brother ali

cage

mr. lif

grouch & eligh

hangar 18

blueprint

lucky i am

and special guest Public Enemy

+ plus "special suprise performaces" (probaly a nicer way of saying we dont know who else will play yet)

hosted by:

supernatural

rahzel

hi tek

dj mike relm

c-minus

rocky rock

--------------------------------

i know im really excited casue i wanted to get tickets when it came out and they were sold out immediatlty. so when they opened up the second date (which is the nex day) i jumped at it so me and my friends are going. and the tickets for this day have been on sale since the 4th so they arent selling out as fast which is nice. but i suggest you buy em. their $84. its from noon to the nighttime, its an all day festival

Edited by Concept

Man, Rage Against The Machine alone will bring in the numbers. They just played their first show in like 7 years last week.

u know i hate u ,right ? haha

damn but i am for real :) u went to one of my fav groups of all time The Roots and now :

wu-tang clan

cypress hill / not some big fan but probly will do some great perform

erkah badu

rakim

mos def *

talib kweli* and the list keeps on

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

I can't say i'm interested in seeing that at all. There 7 or 8 people i like, but if i waz gonna see them, i'd wanna see their shows and not one where they are being crammed in 2 do just a few songs.

I can't say i'm interested in seeing that at all. There 7 or 8 people i like, but if i waz gonna see them, i'd wanna see their shows and not one where they are being crammed in 2 do just a few songs.

Dude, you'd probably be surprised this is a 3 days festival i think. Acts will have atleast 30 mins stage time each and the headliners more so.

• 2 months later...

it was yesterday. i stood for 12 and a half hours, 6 of which was in the pouring rain... and it was AMAZING. nto all them played, there were two stages and i stayed at the main stage because i was in a mob of people and there was no way out. so i missed mf doom and murs (living legends). but hey, it was well worth it. blackstar rocked it and they each did solo stuff, kweli rocked a freestyle over get em high, he didnt even do his verse on that song. he also did the blast and get by. mos did napoleon dynamite ghetto rock and universal magnetic. it was soo ill. i have lots of pictures, (88). ill put up the good ones in a couple days, i have so much media i have to email to myself from my phone. like 60 videos, which i did just for the audio becuase you cant really see the stage. ill have a more in depth explainaitioon with those pictures, but it was DEF

EDIT: if you cant wait to see the pictures - i put them on facebook in my album. "rock the bells" so you could get to see them that way. im mike petrow

Edited by Mike