JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2 too many

• Admin

Yes "2 too many" was on Will's label in the early 90s.. their album was produced by hula and k.fingers (summertime, just kickin it) the single wheres the party which i've got has some jazzy jeff remixes of the song 2.. one of them went on to become a producer and he produced "tell me why"

Yeah, and FP co-wrote about 3 songs on their album. I have the album but haven't listened 2 it in ages. It's good 90's Hip-Hop. If u like early 90's JJ+FP, u'd like 2 Too Many.

Is that the "Chillin' Like a Smut Villain" album?

Can you tell us which songs FP co-wrote... and didn't he an JL produce it or something?

I have Where's the Party on 12". Apparently JJFP were producers and Jeff has 3 mixes on it. Haven't played it in years so might have to bust that one out.

FP and JL had the imprint WilJam. 2 my knowledge, 2 Too Many waz the only group on the imprint. They exec. produced the whole thing. Off the top of my head i can't remember the trax FP co-wrote (it's in the credits). I'll post them 2nite tho.' Jazzy's input wazn't equal, but of course he remixed their only real single and i remember them giving him props in the Thank U's.

Never heard of 2 too many, but that video was dope totally reminds me of early 90's JJFP anyone know if you could still find their album?.. may have to look into it and pick it up.

Edited by ant1