JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL SMITH FLICK GETS BAD RAP IN SNOW STORM!

fan 4ever

This was in the rumors section on Allhiphop.com!

WILL SMITH FLICK GETS BAD RAP IN SNOW STORM!

When you have Will Smith on the set, you're going to attract everything. Well, I'm hearing that there was an open casting call for a new Will flick called I Am Legend in New York City. This casting call just happened to be on the day of this ice/snow storm. Well, all sorts of people came out - homeless-looking people to well-to-do folks. Most people were looking for a shot, but its freezing so the conditions were less than optimal. Anyway, one mother of a child actor got very aggy with those on the set, because she says they were treated very poorly. Additionally, she alleges they were paid under the legal minimum wage for their acting. I can't verify this, but this mother said she did with the film company - who shall remain nameless at this time.

At any rate, she told me that Will Smith wasn't party to any of this. In fact, Will attempted on several occasions to give out autographs and was prevented from doing so to avoid a frenzy. One lucky kid did get an autograph that Will had to "sneak" in there. But, this person claims she and others were unhappy that they were not fed nor paid properly. (She said as a responsible parent, she brought food and people were like vultures on it.) "I felt like we were in Pursuit of Happyness (shelter scene) fighting for a bed," she said.