JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Overlooked verse by Will...

Bob

Now I'm not knocking Jazzy with this comment, but although I loved Jeff's scratching on Willenium's "Pump Me Up" I have to say that I just wait for Will's cut on that track. It's probably the most fun I have listening to his songs, but I wanna know if anyone else thinks the same about the track?

I waz just listening 2 the full (extended) version of thi song day. I can't help but flow along with this song...it's just flawless from start 2 finish. The beat, the scratches, FP's raps. Classic.

But why is this post on the off-topic board?!?

I waz just listening 2 the full (extended) version of thi song day. I can't help but flow along with this song...it's just flawless from start 2 finish. The beat, the scratches, FP's raps. Classic.

But why is this post on the off-topic board?!?

my bad on the off-topic thing, its been some months here and i still make the occassional slip :sorry:

anyway...EXTENDED VERSION? are you kidding me.....aghhhh...is there more FP rapping on that track? and seriously...do you have an "in" with Will lol...every single discussion someHOW you always got everything he ever spit, even for his son in his house somehow you had an audio recorder on his jacket...lol jk

The 'extended' version can by found on the US release of the "Freakin' It" CD single. It's not labeled as the extended version tho'. I think it's like 30 seconds longer with tons of scratching from Jazzy Jeff wrapping the track up properly.