JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Da Brakes in 'The Bill'

Da Brakes

I found this whilst browsing online!!

THE BILL
UKTV Gold: Friday 13th August 2004 at [b]09:00[/b]

Jeff Stewart, Lisa Geoghan, Tim Dantay, Ewan Alman, John O'Toole, Jean Boht. That old Sunhill stalwart Reg finds himself in a situation right out of a Hollywood film, while Polly makes a terrifying decision.
THE BILL

UKTV Gold: Friday 13th August 2004 at [b]14:00[/b]

Jeff Stewart, Lisa Geoghan, Tim Dantay, Ewan Alman, John O'Toole, Jean Boht. That old Sunhill stalwart Reg finds himself in a situation right out of a Hollywood film, while Polly makes a terrifying decision.

THE BILL
UKTV Gold: Friday 13th August 2004 at [b]18:00[/b]

Jeff Stewart, Lisa Geoghan, Tim Dantay, Ewan Alman, John O'Toole, Jean Boht. That old Sunhill stalwart Reg finds himself in a situation right out of a Hollywood film, while Polly makes a terrifying decision

So if your around at any of these times and you have UKTV Gold then check it out!!

I mite check that out over the weekend. Since the darn Tottenham Vs Liverpool match is on Prem Plus and i don't have that so that free's up more weekend TV time :thumb:

Guest Prince
I would check this out, but I don't have those channels... But that's a lot of repeats for one day :eek4:

Still, good bit of promotion for you. Is that the episode where you hijack a bus?