JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

sharktale soundtrack site online

Hero1

• Admin
not another bad boys II :nono: [url="http://www.sharktalesoundtrack.com/"]http://www.sharktalesoundtrack.com/[/url]

no mention of will on the soundtrack at all! :action: and yet d12 is on there! :puke: some1 ring the fools at dreamworks/geffen :call: and get will on the soundtrack!

That is pretty dissapointing. Although the Nelly Furtado & Q-Tip collab sounds quite interesting.

Don't let this get us down

WE GOT A BIG WILL & JAZZY ALBUM COMING ALONG REMEMBER.

At least it doesn't look like a bad soundtrack. Some good artists on there...but Ludacris + D12 on a family movie soundtrack?

It'll be disappointing if Will doesn't make it on there...but like Kevtastic said, we got a new album on its way!! If that gets canceled, THEN we can go crazy.

Guest Prince
[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 12 2004, 05:11 AM]wtf? you gotta freakin jokin me![/quote]
It would appear not.

Come on guys, aren't we all used to FPs music getting screwed around on soundtracks by now? Besides, who would take anything by him seriously on an animated stories soundtrack? It wouldn't actually do much for him as an artist - maybe gain a few 5 year old fans and furtherly cement the "pop" idea.

Forget about this. Wait until JJ+FP come back to us in a massive way... Then we can get excited.

[quote=Prince,Aug 12 2004, 12:05 PM][quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 12 2004, 05:11 AM] wtf? you gotta freakin jokin me![/quote]
It would appear not.

Come on guys, aren't we all used to FPs music getting screwed around on soundtracks by now? Besides, who would take anything by him seriously on an animated stories soundtrack? It wouldn't actually do much for him as an artist - maybe gain a few 5 year old fans and furtherly cement the "pop" idea.

Forget about this. Wait until JJ+FP come back to us in a massive way... Then we can get excited. [/quote]
Your right..but then again...let D12 ruined young fans minds?

Guest Prince
[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 12 2004, 09:01 PM][quote=Prince,Aug 12 2004, 12:05 PM] [quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 12 2004, 05:11 AM] wtf? you gotta freakin jokin me![/quote]
It would appear not.

Forget about this. Wait until JJ+FP come back to us in a massive way... Then we can get excited. [/quote]
Your right..but then again...let D12 ruined young fans minds? [/quote]
Jim, it is their choice as to what they buy. If D12 are on it, it will (probably) have a Parental Advisory sticker on it... Therefore it is up to the parent to decide what their children will and will not listen to. Edited by Prince

• Admin
sharktale isnt really a kids movie though..its like shrek..more for adults..i just cant believe how theyve been talking about will doing the soundtrack for over a year..hes mentioned on the trailer..and then hes not on the album... :nhawong:

When i saw this news...it waz bittersweet. Sure i wanna hear a new FP track on the soundtrack, but at the same time, i like keeping his music away from his movies. It seems the best way 2 go 2 me. However, actually taking Will off the soundtrack AND putting a D12 track on it...that's a huge DOWNGRADE.

I get the feeling that FP backed away from the soundtrack tho'. I really don't think Dreamworks took him off it. I have nothing that supports that, i just think it waz his choice.