Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Soobzilla

Hey Sexy Lady Remix

hey guys,

i found a website saying Will was on a remix for Hey Sexy Lady by Shaggy, some lyrics sites even have the words from his verse, but i cant seem to find the song.

does anyone know about this, or where i can get hold of this track?

cheers

soobz

It's kinda hard 2 find. There are 2 versions of the remix (Shaggy's vocals and FP's beatbox are the only difference between them). There waz a promo released with the remix featuring FP. The easiest way 2 find it would be 2 find the CD Sexy Lady Explosion. It's on there.

I have one version of the song, which is the beatbox one mentioned by JumpinJack AJ. Pretty much, the only place I can find the song is by the "Riddim Driven: Sexy Lady Explosion". I tried to find it on eBay the CD a while ago but found only the record LP.

There's also a third version of the song, but that's the instrumental only. Just for information.

Would be cool if someone could upload the instrumental of it, too.

Actually, the instrumental is just the riddim. I haven't heard it but if it's only the instrumental, it's the riddim of the song. I know that the album ,the song appears, uses the same riddim. Therefore, you just get the Sexy Lady Explosion riddim, which applies on the whole album.

Yeah, Shaggy's "Hey Sexy Lady" waz the 1st real track 2 use that instrumental. Then the producers shared the instrumental with a handful of reggae and dancehall artists...compiling the Sexy Lady Explosion CD.

I have the instrumental from the 45 record single.