Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Silver Tiger

Partner in Crime (new video)

Lol, man I thought you were gonna do this video with your friends when I saw the beginning of it. Let us know when your website is on so that we can check it out.

Thanks Visqo! Are you talking about that video I mentioned last time? Yeah, I'm still waiting on that one, myself. One of the guys is taking forever to finish it because of another project he has been working on. It should be up in a week or so though... hopefully.

I felt the first half of it was a little drawn out...but 1:41 to 1:58 is amazing. :pound:

Ha, yeah when I came up with the video the concept was pretty much the end of it. I just needed a way to justify it, so that's why the beginning is the way it is.

Glad you liked it though!

I liked it. Really cool use of the greens creen. How'd you acquire something like that, because I'm curious how those work in the non Hollywood world?

Thanks FuQ. My girlfriend actually got me the green screen. Here's how it works:

It's a cloth green sheet. I pin it to the wall. Good lighting is necessary. You want to get rid of shadows. To make the green screen invisible you use the chroma key process. This means you use your video editor to pick a color in the video (the green) and the editor will remove that color from the video, allowing you to put whatever you want behind it.

Hope that was understandable. Thanks for checking it out!